Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Before you freak out, it's not my birthday. Well, it's my second birthday! My mom actually gave us the idea. I thought about it and reaized that our birthday is important for a little while, but our second birthday is important and will be importnat forever. Tracy and I started celebrating our second birthday this year, the day that we became Christians. Mine is today, May 11, and Tracy's is February 22. I'm reminded of the story of Nicodemus in John 3 when he's asking Jesus how to be born again. "How can I enter again into my mother's womb?" And after having a baby that's a bit funny b/c Tracy says to me, Addison is too big to be in your tummy now. Yes she is!
Addison's dedication:
I just want to say thank you to all those that joined us yersterday for her/our dedication. We appreciate your support and encouragement as we strive to raise her according to God's word. We also know that many more support us and were unable to attend. So thank you to you too!
Does anyone know how to post a slideshow on here? We have so many great pics from the weekend. Thanks to Tracy for my camera!

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Wish we could have been there. That's the one thing I don't like about living in Alaska--it's too far from family do attend all the family functions. We were with you in thought and prayer. Addison is lucky to have such wonderful parents.

And Happy Birthday to you. That makes me wonder what date I accepted Christ. It was so long ago, I don't recall.

Randy R. Coe said...

Happy Birthday that is an awesome idea. Sorry we couldn't make it but I pray for you all everyday. I have not messed with it but the sideshows can be made with Picasso.