Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cousins and Bikes!









The last two weeks have been very busy. Tracy and I went to Ft. Hood so he could complete a motorcycle safety course. We then headed to Houston to visit his Dad and 2 sisters. We stayed there through the 4th of July. We arrived in Bastrop just in time for a pool party with our friends.

Monday: I picked up Elizabeth at the airport. She stayed with us for a week. We spent the night with the Lemmons. Fun as always!
Wednesday: Tracy got his motorcycle license and we headed to Austin to check out the bikes he found on Craigslist. He dropped Elizabeth and I off at Jack and Adam's bicycle shop. Little did I know that 2 hours later they would be finished fitting me for my bicycle.

Thursday: Tracy found a bike that he liked in Kyle and we went to pick it up! Ashley Bushong and I went for a bike ride before our morning swim. I fell off b/c the chain came off and my shoes were clipped in. I hit the pavement, but I'm okay.

Friday: Left the Lemmon's house and picked up my bike at Jack and Adam's. Now I'm all ready for the triathlon in October!
Whew! That was a busy two weeks! I really enjoyed having Elizabeth here and I'm glad that Tracy got his motorcycle and I got my road bike. Happy riding to us!

No comments: