Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween Addison

Addison is all dressed up in her Halloween garb! You can't read her shirt but it says "I"m here for the candy!"

I haven't updated in a while- in brief I spent week before last in McKinney and Lewisville. Then I went to Ouachita for homecoming. It was my social club's 10th anniversary! We had a great time seeing old friends and I enjoyed introducing Addison to all my friends!

This week I booked a flight and hotel to go see Tracy next weekend, 23-26th. I"m not sure if he misses me or Addison more. For now we will call it a tie. But we both look forward to seeing him and meeting new friends.

Last night we all went to Amber's homecoming game where she is a dancer girl. Since it was homecoming the dad's danced too! It was really cute and funny! Imagine Dennis dancing and there you go. He did a great job compared to the other dads. Today I'm leaving for Sugar Land to see if I get a spot in tomorrow's triathlon. I"m staying with the Severances. They are friends of our family from when we lived in SL. I haven't seen them since 2005, is that right? Tracy and I weren't married and Leslie lived in SL. I'll keep you updated if I get a spot in the race!

No comments: